Monday, April 26, 2010

Hockey Playoffs

So our house is filled with NHL Hockey play-offs right now. Dave (my partner), Anthony (his son) and Bianca (who boarded with us during her first year at school) where all squashed on the sofa – riveted to the game – screaming their brains out every time the Canucks scored.

I am thinking I must not be a true Canadian because I don’t care about hockey or the playoffs. Shh – don’t tell anyone. I think if I just keep bringing the snacks, I can give the allusion of being a fellow hockey devotee.

Unfortunately, if I want to watch TV, the alternative is to spend the time watching endless re-runs of the ‘Suite Life of Zach and Cody’ with Arden, my 12 year old daughter. I am not sure what is worse?

Maybe I will just clean the bathroom.

0 comments:

Post a Comment