Friday, April 9, 2010

Did you miss me?

Sorry about the lapse in posts. It has been a crazy busy week between family, work and volunteering.

We have a Health and Wellness program at work. The whole idea is to try to achieve life balance daily. Every day you are supposed to do things to earn Wellness points (to a total of 3 per day). So for example how I might earn my 3 points in a day might include:
  1. Car pool and save the environment
  2. Laugh my freak'n head off and build endorphins
  3. Eat so many vegetables I create my own personal methane plant (I guess that might counter the environment saving)
Each month we also have a 'Bonus' project. This month is volunteering. Each participant is asked to give 4 hours of their time during the month of April. I earned my total hours required in the first 4 hours of April. I was making and cutting our Car Wash tickets (all 600) for a school fundraiser.

Can't wait to get soaked :)

Need a car wash?

0 comments:

Post a Comment