Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Does this make me cool?

So I guess I really have gained some ‘cool’ factor as I am officially a blogger now (or at least according to my 12 year old). If I start wearing my glasses, my IQ will go up too – hmm.

As you see from my bio I am a breast cancer survivor and have taken my renewed passion for living to a volunteer post with the World Conference on Breast Cancer Foundation as one of 15 board members.

So what can you expect from this blog? You will see my quirky Canadian sense of humour, you will likely get to know my family a little and I will try to reflect what is going on behind the scenes as we plan the 6th World Conference on Breast Cancer (without giving away all of the surprises). Any opinions expressed in this blog are entirely my own and do not necessarily reflect those of the Foundation or the Board (so I will try to behave myself).

Hope you enjoy the blog and I look forward to seeing your comments.

Passion in Everything!

0 comments:

Post a Comment