Thursday, March 11, 2010

Let's jump back to the present

So reading this blog - I am thinking "and where is that quirky humour?"

I thought I would jump to the present for now, we can get back to the story later.

I went to see my plastic surgeon today. Yes, I am still having surgeries. Although you don't know yet - I had radiation as part of my treatment. As a result, the reconstruction surgery does not quite work out as the surgeon plans.


My surgeon had an intern with him today. The two of them sat there staring at my 'new one' and my 'old one'. The truth is that the 'old one' is doing as nature intended (sliding down my chest) and the 'new one' is a bullet.

My surgeon is happy with the results, but it looks like there is more fat graphs required. The skin is still sticking to the muscle at the lymph dissection site.

Do you think it would be too much to ask to have the fat moved from my buttocks?

0 comments:

Post a Comment