Sunday, June 12, 2011

Life gifts

Well the 6th World Conference on Breast Cancer is now complete and our delegates representing 38 countries are now home or on their way.

Although, my current battle prevented me from make it to Hamilton I have been hearing great things over the past week. I wanted to share one note sent to me from one of our delegates from BC, Lavonne, because I really think it says it all.

"Women going through breast cancer treatment and after must embrace the new life that has now been given to them as their life as now forever changed, but not necessarily in a way that most may think.

You may be surprised to hear it for the better! Many life gift are given to survivors that are theirs that they can hold onto for the rest of their lives - the Conference was one of those gifts. "

Thanks Lavonne. Over the next weeks I will try to get some additional quotes for you and of course we will post photos up on our facebook page (http://www.facebook.com/wcbcf).

Keep checking back.

1 comments:

aline said...

Wonderful blog & good post.Its really helpful for me, awaiting for more new post. Keep Blogging!Conference Gift Ideas

Post a Comment